The Park Lane office address

Hello good people.

My father worked for Raphael Tuck and Sons from 1920, moving on to work for BPC in Dalston in 1959 or 1960. Would anyone know the street address of Tucks’s Park Lane office?

Thank you.

@heurisftics Welcome to the forum, I’ll see if anybody I know, knows the answer to that.

@heurisftics we’ve got the address stored somewhere, we’ll get back to you here near the end of the August.

Justin, thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

There’s no mad rush.

While I have your attention do you happen to know where in Essex Desmond Tuck lived with his mistress? I visited the house once with my parents when I was 13 to collect a gift from him, in celebration of my bar mitzvah.

Ramsey

@heurisftics here are a bunch of documents with various Tuck addresses around the world, I hope this helps.

Thank you Justine, but I don’t see any London addresses at all, let alone the Park Lane address where my father worked, or Desmond Tuck’s home address in Essex.

If this information isn’t available, it’s not the end of the world. Thank you for trying.

I’ll see if I can find the london address ( also I took down the link above, we are going to repost that with better photos later)

@heurisftics this is not a full address but here is some more paper work, mentioning park lane.

And a few more in the uk.

Bullseye!

Raphael House, Stanhope Gate, Park Lane, London W1 – that’s where I remember going with my dad one day when he took me into his work.

Thank you.