SET COVERS images for LONDON, ART SET

The SET COVER images for the LONDON, ART set are card images for cards in the LONDON, no trade name set rather than SET COVER images. Please read below before deleting as 2 card images belong to another card which has the wrong images attached.

The images for card THE HORSE GUARDS are the images from THE BANK AND ROYAL EXCHANGE card from the same set.

The images for this card are 2 of the images currently shown as the SET COVER images for the LONDON, ART set and need to be moved here.

Hope this makes some sense.

Would it be possible to show the SET COVER images where they exist on the SET view screen rather than having to select an individual card in the set to see if SET COVERS exist?

@GoranMaw thanks, what a mess, it should be cleaned up now.

That used to be the case, I’ll see what I can do, I want to redo the full screen mode later as it’s a bit slow as well.

@justintanner Not linked to above issues but a single card set where the SET Covers are the card images.

@GoranMaw thanks again, good catch. There has to be more of these mistakes, in the old system it was easy to upload the images to the wrong spot.

@justintanner You were right about the mistakes. The first ones from the filter results.

When using Filter SET IMAGES SOME IMAGES cards are appearing in results with no visible image.

Images uploaded to card and set covers

No images visible but listed in results for Filter Set Covers Some Images

Images uploaded to Set Covers instead of card.

Now the messy one – Card images in Set Covers belongs to card in set ‘BIRMINGHAM gilt margin to cards’ cards number 1305

@GoranMaw wow great finds, I’ve fix all the ones you listed, and I’m going to look into the phantom set covers. I suspect they will be deleted set covers and you have found a search bug (thank you).

@justintanner Not checked 100% (will do if you think it will help) but the cards above where you have deleted the images from Set Covers are still appearing in the Filter ‘Set Covers Some Images’ results.

This further confirms there is a search bug linked to deleted Set Cover images.

@justintanner Some more SET COVER images that are card images. Included the sets with no visible images in case you need to visit them to resolve issue with the filter search.

No images visible but listed in results for Filter Set Covers Some Images

The Messy One – card images uploaded to set cover rather than card but card images don’t seem to match with other card images in set.

@GoranMaw well that cleans up a lot of messed up sets, many times adding the final card, thanks again.

Haven’t done anything about the search matching phantom set covers, it’s on my to do list.

As for the messy one, the card comment makes me think it goes here:

@justintanner Some more Set Covers that need looking at:

Set cover images look better than the uploaded images for this card.

Following card in Burnham-on-Sea set above needs PLACES updated to match other cards

Following card in Catterick set above needs CTK Prefix adding and PLACES set to match other cards.

Set cover images look better than the uploaded images for this card.

Looks like Set Cover images are for new card number T750 in series:

PLACES also needs updating for 2 cards in following set:

The Messy One – card images from a card in a different set uploaded to set cover.

Another Messy One – images for 2 different cards uploaded to SET COVERS. One pair of images could be for a new card.

I have a list of more sets with no images visible but listed in results for Filter Set Covers Some Images but not added to this post. Hopefully the Filter bug fix will sort these sets out.

1 Like

@justintanner Uploading some more Set Cover issues now for you to look at as and when you have the opportunity. Appreciate all the effort you put into maintaining TuckDB.

Fourth Upload of Set Cover Issues

Card below also needs Places set to match other cards in set.

Images from set covers below could be for new card

Prefix and Number to add to card below

Should TuckDB title for card below be head and shoulders study?

@justintanner Fifth and final upload of Set Cover Issues. Will wait until you’ve been able to look at these before I look for any I’ve missed.

Images uploaded to card and Set Covers

PLACES for set below should be WALES - FLINTSHIRE

Set Cover images seem to be for new card in set below.

Set Cover images seem to be for new card in set below.

@GoranMaw okay, made it through the whole list! Thanks look at all those missing images.

@GoranMaw also, it turns out that search was matching deleted set covers, that is fixed now.