New Card - Kynance Cove, Helston HSN 3

New Card of Kynance Cove, Helston HSN 3 Real Photograph

Has REAL PHOTOGRAPH printed on back so doesn’t seem to fit with any existing sets for Helston
HSN prefix cards.

Postmark is dated for 12/08/1935

Card has yellowish orange patches on front - possibly from processing?

Image is used on Tuck Ephemera Snapettes for Helston and District

@GoranMaw thanks again, new card added.

@justintanner I found the ITEM COMMENT for TuckDB Ephemera Helston& District Snapettes very difficult to read due to all the commas.

I have used / to separate the individual images rather than further commas and added details of the new Kynance Cove card to the list of cards matching the Snapette images in TuckDB Postcards.

Cut and pasted below if you want to use it:

comes with COPYRIGHT on fold / LIGHTHOUSE AND CLIFF, LIZARD / HELSTON & DISTRICT, PORTHLEVEN / VILLAGE & HARBOUR, PORTHLEVEN / PALMS IN THE PARK, HELSTON / KYNANCE COVE, HELSTON / LOE POOL HELSTON / PARISH CHURCH INTERIOR HELSTON / THE BAR, HELSTON

HSN 3 same images as Tuck postcards HELSTON, REAL PHOTOGRAPH (HSN) HSN 3 / HSN 8 same images as Tuck postcards HELSTON, real photograph not so trade named HSN 8 / HSN 12 same images as Tuck postcards HELSTON, real photograph not so trade named HSN 12 / HSN 14 same images as Tuck postcards HELSTON, real photograph not so trade named HSN 14 / HSN 19 same images as Tuck postcards HELSTON, real photograph not so trade named HSN 19 / PLVN 5 same images as Tuck postcards PORTHLEVEN, SEPIA PLVN 5

@GoranMaw good point, yeah, I’ve gone with your comment, I gotta fix a newline bug, so it’s kinda all together.

@justintanner I think you’ve edited the wrong Ephemera Snapettes record - ANDERBY CREEK rather than HELSTON & DISTRICT?

Whoops, I’ve updated the correct one now.