Contributing images to TuckDB

Hi Fiona, Many thanks for the image of the Swimming pool. I have added it to the database. Alison

1 Like

Not great quality but it does fill in a gap in the archive. It’s interesting that it’s been censored.

Hope it helps

Best wishes

Fiona

Hi-Many thanks Fiona, The image has been added. Alison

I may have a calendar board. Artist is H. Bell. Titled “The Garden of Dreams” .

Hi, Here are images of Christmas Series 1719 not list on the database.
Regards Mark.

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I have The Woodlawn Path puzzle. I see you don’t have a picture of it in your database. Plus it has 250 pieces.
N. White
20210118_173516|243x500

Hi-Many thanks for the info about the Woodlawn Path puzzle. Before I enter it I would need to know if it is a Tuck’s zag-zaw or a crazy-cut puzzle to ensure it goes in the right set. Please let me know. Alison

Hi-Thanks fro the images. I have added them to the database. alison

Hi-Thanks for the images. i have added them to the database. Alison

It is the Tuck’s zag-zaw puzzle.

Hi,

I’m new to this forum.
My English is not very good but I try :wink:

I have a ‘Framed Oilette from 1907 ’Cranny at wheel’. Print is painter Henry John Dobson.
Do you know something about this combination?

The size of the Oilette is 20 cm x 15 cm.
The wooden frame is about 34 cm x 29 cm.

I send you some photos.

Kind regards,
Erik

HI-Tuck issued Oilette stye prints. I enclose a picture from a catalog that shows the set that your image comes from. They did a set of four and show the same type of frame. The same image by Dobson was also used in a calendar. Alison

Thanks so much. If you are interested in selling let me know. Alison

Hi Alison,

Thank for your answers.
On the left side ( above ) the oilette is written 1907. Is it realy that old? It doesn’t seem old.
My grandmother had it in a closet ))

But I’m not a collector so I’m willing to sell it.
I live in the Netherlands.
Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Erik

Hi-Yes it is that old. Tha is the right time period. Not sure what you would want for it. Postage to Canada might be more than its worth! Alison.

Thanks. Let me know if you are interested in selling it. Also does it have a box with a label?. Alison

Hi Alison,

There is glass at the front.
Chipboard at the back. There is nothing on the back of the print. I send a extra photo.

I really have no idea about the value myself. If the shipping cost would be more expensive than the value I might have to sell it in Europe.

But then certainly thank you for your information and your reaction!

Regards,
Erik

Hi-I can offer 20.00 CDN plus about 15.00 for postage. It seems trimmed along the sides. sorry it is nice but not that valuable. Perhaps try somewhere closer to you so the postage is easier. It is definitely Tuck and from the 1900’s, the artist is correct and it is in the original frame as evidenced by the catalog entry describing the series. Alison

Alison, Yes the box is in good condition. I am willing to sell it. Give me an offer.