Correction of submitted images Canada PEI

I am afraid that my recent submission of missing images contained an incorrect photo: The image for the S.S. Minto series 1023 front and back should be

In addition there appears to be a typo in the description of the same image in the series 1012. It currently reads D.G.S. MINTO ICEBOUND, WINTER SANUCE PICTOU, N.S. TO GEORGETOWN, P.E.I. It should read D.G.S. MINTO ICEBOUND, WINTER SERVICE PICTOU, N.S. TO GEORGETOWN, P.E.I.

@htholman thanks again, I’m not a collector myself, I’m having a bit of trouble finding this card in this set:

https://tuckdbpostcards.org/sets/16666

Hi-Many thanks for the correction to the database. You are quite correct and I have changed the description to read service in the set 1012. Many thanks, Alison

Hi-Many thanks for the information and the images. That seems to be a new card to the set. I have entered and uploaded your images. Thanks so much for your input. Alison

This item: D.G.S. MINTO ICEBOUND, WINTER SERVICE PICTOU, N.S. TO GEORGETOWN, P.E.I. in series 1012 appears to be listed twice.

Yes the second one was a mistake and I have deleted it. Many thanks for letting us know and for your information. Alison